Stacked Environment Policy
Stacked is proud to publish its commitment to helping to safeguard and enhance the natural environment. We recognise that respect for the environment goes hand in hand with human well being and business excellence. In business understanding the impact we have on the environment and the wise use of natural resources are the proper goals of all responsible managers. Here is our Environment Policy.
Stacked is committed to prevention of pollution and minimising the impact of its operations on the environment by means of a programme of continuous improvement. In particular, Stacked will:
- Meet all relevant legislative and other requirements, and where appropriate exceed or supplement these by setting our own exacting standards
- Seek to reduce consumption of materials in our operations, reuse rather than dispose whenever possible, and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials,
- Design energy efficiency into new services, buildings and equipment and manage energy wisely in all operations,
- Reduce wherever practicable the level of harmful emissions,
- Sell products that are safe to use, make efficient use of resources, and which can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely,
- Work in partnership with our suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing policy,
- Seek to minimise the visual, noise and other impacts on the local environment when sitting our buildings, structures and equipment,
- Work with external groups and organisations to promote the concepts and practices of environmental protection.