Recycle IT started as Clondalkin Community Recycling Initiative in 2002 with a collection service added in 2007. On average each year they offer collection services to approximately 90,000 homes and organisations across Dublin collecting a range of WEEE including kettles, TVs, dishwashers and computers. Income generated by collection and breakdown of e-waste is reinvested in training and employment and environment awareness programmes. All domestic electrical appliances are free to recycle with Recycle IT – they can be dropped off free or collected for a small fee.
Recycle IT can offer business organisations a cost effective and efficient recycling collection service in Dublin. Their team will accept all types of electrical, electronic or scrap metal waste, including server racking and networking cabinets. They can also provide once off or ongoing WEEE recycling collections coupled with equipment and physical data destruction services for businesses.
Commercial electrical and electronic equipment can also be recycled with Recycle IT, but there may be a cost. Potential recyclers of commercial equipment should email Recycle IT directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and guidance.
Their services can help your business adhere to environmental legislation and remain compliant with waste electrical and electronic equipment regulations all of which contributes to the operation of a cleaner, greener business.
The Recycle IT team can even work with your business to organise a ‘WEEE to Work’ day where your employees bring used and once cherished electronic and electrical items to work for recycling. They can offer advice and arrange a collection to match your needs. This service is free of charge. Recycle IT already work with a range of organisations across Dublin to support their recycling requirements.
Recycle IT has also been the recipient of several awards in recent years.
- 2019 – Winner at the JCI Friendly Business Awards for Dublin in the category, Eco-Friendliness.
- 2019 – Awarded by Technological University Dublin (TU Dublin) for engagement with the Students Learning with Communities Programme.
- 2018 – Selected as “Best Small Business” finalist at the South County Dublin Business Awards arranged by South Dublin Chamber and South Dublin County Council.
- 2018 – Chosen as a finalist in the Repak Pakman Awards category “WEEE Champion.”
- 2018 – Commended for our ongoing Residents Electrical Recycling Initiatives by Chambers Ireland. (CSR Awards).
To find out more, visit https://www.recycleit.ie/awards.html
If your business is located in Dublin, Wicklow or Kildare and you would like to arrange a drop off or collection please contact Recycle IT directly.